We go the extra mile to give all sorts of help with website updates and helpful hints and tip to help your website rank higher, see this example instruction:
Think you wanted to know if you could add the logo and recommendations yourself, didn’t think you wanted me to add them for you. Also, what sort of content do you want me to add as far as home improvement page? I can grab some generic content and add a page optimised for the Mandurah and Halls Head area? Then when you have the pics I can add them. Let me know what you want done.Just to clarify, you want me to add the logo and link to your reviews / recommendations?
Maybe the best place would be in the footer. I also think that we could also add some relevant and unique content optimised for your area. Then when you have the pics you talked about, I will add them.
We will add the logo and link today. The I will optimise some content for your area first thing in the morning.
We have added the logo image and link to the bottom of your homepage. I have also added an optimised home improvements Essex page on your site. It is heavily keyword optimised for home improvements. It has a few paragraphs which is enough for ranking and I added a map. Once you have a couple of images I will add them too.
There is something easy you can do that will help your site. On the edit page of each page on your website, there is a place you can add some keyword rich content. Here is some simple instruction on how to do it.
- Login to your websites backend. Then use your username and password
- Then click on the Pages link in the lefthand sidebar. All the pages on your site will show. Double click on a page you want to optimise.
- Once the edit page opens, scroll down till you see a title: Theme SEO Settings. You may need to click on the small arrow to the right of the title for the box to open.
- In the Custom Document Title box, add the same title that was added in the page name box.
- In the Custom Post/Page Meta Description add a short description of what the page is about. Always add a keyword in this box as well.
- In the Custom Post/Page Meta Keywords, comma separated add at least 4 or 5 keywords a person might use to find what the title of the page is. In other words, if the page is about PVC screens, I would add 4 or 5 different keyword variations a person would use in search to find your productsIf you go through each page and do the above that will help your ranking which in turn helps your visitor numbers.